Step 1: Become a Member
While all are welcome to browse our Collection and purchase Catalogs, only active Members may borrow music. Membership is open to anyone with annual dues starting at $15/year. Click here to Become a Member or Renew your Membership.
Step 2: Browse
Our collection is vast. When you select items to borrow, they will be added to your Shopping Cart. Prior to checkout you can adjust the number of copies and remove titles.
Step 3: Order & Pay
Confirm your subtotal for sheet music, provide your Billing and Shipping addresses, and enter your payment method at Checkout.
- For Individual & Student memberships: A $2.50 handling fee plus shipping will be added.
- For organizations ordering multiple copies: A $6.00 handling fee plus shipping will be added.
- Shipping is calculated once an order is ready to be shipped.
- If you want to know what the shipping is before the music is shipped, please tell us this in the ‘Additional Information’ field in your shopping cart.
- For choral orders, please tell us when you need the music and the date of your last concert. This information can also be entered in the ‘Additional Information’ field in the shopping cart.
- Cards are processed after these rates are approved. Orders are packed and shipped during regular business hours and as quickly as possible.
- If you have any special needs or requests associated with your shipment, please let our team know.
Order by Phone or Email
Provide us with the Composer, Title, and Catalog Code. Catalog Codes are two to four letters followed by a six-digit number; for example CaA.002233. Catalog Codes are found next to the titles. Contact us to place your order.
Our team is available by phone or email during regular business hours. Contact us for assistance with online searches, ordering, or other questions.