How to Browse
- Everyone is welcome to search. However, you must be a Member to borrow any music. Click here to become a Member or renew your membership.
- Search our entire catalog. Enter information in any of the fields in Step III.
- Limit your search to specific portions of the collection. Using the drop-down menus at Steps I and II. For best results enter the last name of the composer and/or one word of the title.
- Use the drop-down menus to browse a specific category. For example, choosing “Strings Plucked” in Step I and “Guitar Teaching Method” in Step II will allow you to browse all our teaching methods for guitar in alphabetical order by composer, just as you could on our shelves.
- Tip: If you are searching for a cappella choral music, enter acap in the Title Field of Step III.